BHIM App Download – Bharat Interface for Money Application for Android/iOS is a cross-platform application for reliable and fast cashless payment in India. BHIM App is developed by National Payment Corporation of India(NPCI) and is interoperable with other Unified Payment Interface(UPI) applications, and banks accounts. It is made with the sole purpose to make payments and money transactions much easier with smartphones.
The android application BHIM is already available on the Play Store. You can also download the application from PlayStore using the link below.
Features of BHIM App:
BHIM App gives you the feature of cashless transactions like any other UPI application. You can easily transfer your funds using BHIM app since it is a government aided application so there are fewer chances of fraud.
The basic features of BHIM App include:
- You can transfer funds to any bank account.
- Easy to use and funds are transferred immediately.
- There is no need to register the payee beforehand.
- You don’t need the bank account number of the payee.
- Transfer money anytime, anywhere even on holidays.
- You don’t need to activate Internet Banking for using BHIM App.
- The best part is the availability of BHIM App for both Android and iOS platforms.
BHIM App Download: BHIM App is developed with an aim to develop a cashless economy thereby taking a step further towards the concept of Digital India. After the demonetization step taken by the the government of India, there has been a boom in the usage of e-wallet applications like Paytm, freecharge, mobikwik etc. Paytm itself noticed a large number of downloads as well as active users just after demonetization. To convince people to shift from traditional money transactions to digital transactions, government has launched this digital platform.
Recently UPI apps went live with 21 banks on the list. BHIM App has a much easier and simpler interface than other UPI apps. The app is around 1.24 MB in size. This application has got a lot of features onboard for all set of users.
Advanced Features of Bhim App:
- Just like Paytm app, you can send money to anyone on their mobile number so there are no issues of asking for bank account number and other details.
- You can send payments to a virtual payment address(alternative to bank details) and bank account number.
- You can easily check the balance of your account number linked to BHIM App.
- Easy to authenticate fund transfers using your fingerprints.
- Works on smartphones without internet connection also.
- Gives you a link to directly call the associated bank in case of any issues. The best part is that customer care numbers of all banks are saved in the application itself.
- Similar to Paytm, you can get a QR code which can be used to receive payments from others.
- Shopkeepers and business owners will be benefitted from the “Scan and Pay” which makes the transactions much easier and quicker.
User Interface of BHIM App:
BHIM App has an awesome UI with the minimalist design. You won’t find the white screen of the app much crowded. The app uses larger fonts to help even the elderly people to use the app without any difficulty. The best part is you will get to see each and every option in one look owing to its minimal thinking design. BHIM App is getting a lot of user attention with a belief in safe cashless transactions since it is a government developed application launched by the Honorable Prime Minister of India Modi.
Additional In-App Features:
Some additional features of BHIM App are as follows:
- BHIM App is available in 9 languages so it gives you a wider choice to choose from.
- You can send money to anyone using their aadhar card number. The only requirement is that the aadhar number of the beneficiary should be linked with the bank account number.
- You can block a person and also report spam.
- In case of any issues, you are eligible to report bugs and give your valuable user feedback.
Why Do You Need To Download BHIM App:
I hope the above features give you a reason to download this application. Even if you haven’t used any UPI application till now, it is the best choice to try BHIM app to get the best experience of UPI apps. The only shortcoming is that BHIM App doesn’t allow you to add a lot of bank account for payments simultaneously. But ones must also understand that not everyone has too many accounts in different banks neither does anyone uses all the features regularly for fund transfers. BHIM App has every feature to bring a revolution supporting the cashless transactions in India.
How to Download BHIM App:
You can download BHIM App from the official Android PlayStore. Currently the app is not available for iPhone and Windows because as of now the UPI system works only on Android. To download the BHIM App search “Bhim by National Corporation of India” in PlayStore and stay safe from some fake apps. You can also search by the author name and make sure you check the author name while installing which is ” National Payment Corporation of India”.
We recommend you to use the url given below to download BHIM App:
How To Use BHIM App:
Using BHIM App is quite easier than many other UPI Applications in the market. Follow these simple steps below to know how to use BHIM Ap
Install and Set Passcode:
- After downloading the application from the PlayStore, just install it first.
- Once the installation is done, the app will ask you to choose your preferred language for using the app. English and Hindi are the default languages in it but it gives you an option to select from around 9 languages.
- After this, the application will guide you towards the interface and basic features of the app.
- The app furthers ask you for the permission to send and views SMS from your device. Just click “Allow” as it is needed to verify your phone number.
- You will also be asked to choose the phone number to be used for transactions incase you are using more than one SIM. Just select the SIM which is linked to your bank account number.
- Add a 4 digit passcode/PIN to authenticate the transactions and for security purposes.
How Bhim App Works
Bhim app is easy to use application that works just like any other Unified Payment Interface(UPI) App. It is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India(NPCI). For using BHIM App, you need to signup for UPI-based payments on your bank account. The bank account should also be linked to your mobile number which will enable you to carry out digital transcations on BHIM App. This UPI app will be a gamechanger when it comes to digital transactions.
How Bhim App Work Without the Internet
The best feature of the BHIM App is that it also works without any internet connection. So, this will definitely help people who still don’t have access to internet connection or maybe a poor internet connection. You just need to follow these simple steps shown below to do transactions without the internet.
How Bhim App Works Offline
- Open BHIM App and add your bank account.
- After that, just open dialer and call “*99#”.
- You have to enter three letter bank short name or 4 digit IFSC code or two-digit bank numeric code.
- You will now receive a popup message in some minutes having some options regarding transactions
- You can choose from the given options whether you need to send money, check account balance, mini statement etc.